We’re back! Brian, Mark, Hank and Jake discuss the NWSL, 2021 season predictions and you can play along with #EvanReamsSAC!
1. Most noteworthy off-season move
2. Surprise player of the year
3. Surprise team of the year
4. First coach fired
5. Who wins more at home Orlando/Toronto, RSL/Vancouver
6. Eastern Conference Champion prediction
7. Western Conference Champion prediction
8. MLS Champion prediction
9. Pick a MLS award (MVP, ROY, GOY, etc) and predict it’s winner
10. Which team do you hate to root for, but just can’t help to
Brian, Mark and Chris are joined by old friend Dean Southby from Manchester, England, to discuss what’s happened since 2017.
Play along using #GoRailhawks
1. Since 2017, Toronto beat Seattle (2017), Atlanta beat Portland (2018), and Seattle beat Toronto (2019), which one was most impressive?
2. Which one was most surprising?
3. Since out last show we’ve seen Zlatan, Vela, Rooney and Josef Martinez. Which DP signing has been the biggest splash?
4. Which signing was the biggest impact player?
5. Who is the next big signing and for which team?
6. Since 2017, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Miami and Nashville has begun play with Austin, Charlotte, Sacramento and St. Louis still to come. How will play and the talent pool be effected?
7. When MLS returns I can’t wait to see __________
8. Since our last show, panel update us on what has happened to you?
1. Who won the US Open Cup?
2. Who won MLS Cup and were you surprised?
3. Give me your early 2018 MLS Cup winner prediction.
4. What is your 2017 story of the year?
5. MLS expansion is coming. Nashville in is, is that a god thing or a bad thing? Who is the next team?
6. Which teams need to have a successful offseason the most?
7. What’s your OMG signing for this offseason?
8. What week of next season does mark go full LAFC?
Brian, Mark, Hank and Jake are back to discuss the transfer window, VAR and social media. Join us using #scarfingthestatue
1. The transfer window has come and gone with DC United the clear winner. Please rate your team’s transfer efforts.
2. New England added another attacker in Krizstian Nemeth from KC, and Sigi says LA needs a center forward, Mark, is there another Dos Santos?
3. VAR has arrived and so far the results are not so good. Dallas has had 2 goals disallowed, LA one and Kaka got a red card for goofing around with his friend Aurélien Collin late in last night’s game against NYRB. How long until Mike Petke loses his mind over VAR?
4. Don’t look now, but Seattle is heating up. Clint Dempsey scored his 50th goal for the club and the Sounders are tied for first in the West. Which team is poised to surprise like Seattle?
5. I love the way my team ______.
6. I hate the way my team ______.
7. My team needs to ________ to make the playoffs.
8. Social media is one way to attract new fans, even fans of other sports. Give me some good ideas how to engage fans from other sports.
Brian, Hank, and Jake are back discussing RSL wins and New England woes. For some reason, Mark got muted when the episode saved. So you can fill in the blanks with your own Onawful rants!
Play along using #flimsy and/or #buttertoes
1. We ended last week’s show with hopes Real Salt Lake would pull off an upset in LA, AND THEY DID. What does their 6-2 win do for this RSL team in flux?
2. New England loses at the death to New York Red Bulls, what does this do to a NE team in flux?
3. The transfer window brings many rumors. Chicago is rumored to be in the running for Polish international Jakub “Kuba” Blaszczykowski and Columbian international Juan Quintero. How does Chicago pull off one, or both, moves?
4. LAFC are in talks with Wesley Schnieder and Keisuke Honda, but Chicharito’s salary demands are too high. Mark, when do you switch allegiances?
5. Portland fired their head athletic trainer amidst a 5 game winless streak. Who else can Caleb Porter blame before he gets fired?
6. Hank, when can we expect the next set of Rev’s stadium drawings?
7. The Starting 11 for the MLS All-Star Game vs Real Madrid has been announced. Which pick(s) do you disagree with and who should be added as a sub?
Brian and Chris are joined by an irate Mark after LA’s loss to San Jose in the SuperClassico. Heads up, there is salty language on this one.
Play along this week using #LawnDart
1. Which if these will win MLS Golden Boot: Nikolic, Torres, Villa or other?
2. After a quiet showing vs FC Dallas this week, Jozy Altidore has 7 goals and 7 yellow cards. Which does he have more of at the end of the season?
3. Gush about FC Cincinnati
4.What will your team do in the upcoming transfer window?
5. Which if these bubble teams will not make the playoffs: ATL, CLB, NYR in the East, and SEA, VAN, or LA in the West?
6. Mark, how Super was the Classico?
Chris, Jake and Brian are joined by Robert Jonas and he has BREAKING NEWS!
Play along using #PaulMariner
1. BREAKING: San Jose has fired Dom Kinnear. Are you surprised and who is next?
2. MYCFC beats Red Bull 2-0, are they a juggernaut?
3. Chicago wins again. Is the word “unstoppable” fair to use here?
4. FC Dallas and Houston played to a 1-1 draw. The big news for Dallas is the return of Mauro Diaz to the starting lineup, but their offensive woes continues. How do they fix it?
5. Is the East better than the West?
6. Mark asks from Hawaii “Jake, did you see the Toronto game? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…..Aloha.”
7. Jake asks, “Mark, does the Galaxy have goalkeeper help on the way?”
8. The roster for the Gold Cup is out and 16 MLS players are on it. Start panicking now. Give me your predictions for results and who takes the brunt of the criticism.