Joining Brian and Mark this week are Mark Fishkin from the “SeeingRedNY” podcast and ELAC from the “What the Flock?!” podcast.
Join the discussion this week using #12toes
1. LA Aztecs or LA Gunners?
2. Clint Dempsey was suspended 2 games: good call, bad call or HOW DARE MLS?
3. MLS is out of the Champion’s League, yeah or meh?
4. If MLS had an “Easy button”, a la Staples, what’s the one thing you would change about MLS?
5. Name your intro song
6. NY now has a red team and a blue team, just like Manchester. Using that, Henry equates to ___in Manchester lore?
7. Inter MF Cambiasso is rumored to move to MLS: which teams signs him, which team needs him?
8. Seattle supporter’s “Away Robbery”, noble cause or simply whining?
9. Chivas USA wins ___ games this year, makes playoffs?
10. RBNY wins ___ games this year, makes playoffs?
1. Biggest surprise of MLS so far?
2. TFC vs SEA: statement game or not?
3. Clint Dempsey had a goal and a cup check this week; is he frustrated, petulant or enigmatic?
4. Is there a bigger whiner in MLS than Will Johnson, Chris Wondolowski or Robbie Keane?
5. Does Jozy Altidore come back to MLS?
6. Puma, Adidas or Nike?
7. Grant Wahl picked New England to win MLS Cup, is he crazy like a fox or crazy like an actual crazy person?
8. Does a MLS team win the Champion’s League this year?
9. Nicolas Anelka has been cut by West Brom, which MLS team signs him?
10. Name the MLS player that has the biggest impact in the World Cup this summer.
1. Best off-season?
2. Worst signing?
3. Judo or Karate?
4. Golden Boot winner?
5. Mike Magee was benched this week, is Armageddon upon us?
6. Who score more goals, Clint Dempsey or Eddie Johnson?
7. What’s the over/under on Mark’s “The Galaxy sh%t the bed!” tweets this season?
8. Toronto FC, playoff team?
9. First firing?
10. Of the new kits, best and worst?
Tweet us your answers to @topofthetabletv using #markstoolbar and we’ll share the results next week.
Brian, Mark and Hank are joined by ELAC from the “What the Flock Podcast”(iTunes link) to discuss Chivas USA’s surprising start and his thoughts on the club.
There are early “Game of Thrones” and “Yo Gabba Gabba” references, Hank and ELAC pitch their teams in a “Battle for MLS Irrelevancy”, Hank gives us his take on the Revs/FC Dallas game (as Brian gloats), Mark talks Galaxy, and we have USMNT/Mexico chat, Brian Strauss thoughts, and our weekly Fantasy segment.
We end every show with “Good and Bad” and this week, Mark mentioned this situation with the bad: