UPDATE: All completed swaps are now listed here.
We wanted to conduct a social experiment with you, our fans and followers. After games we love it when players swap jerseys, so we wanted to do the same with all of you. Over the next 2 weeks, we’ll be trading jerseys through Twitter. Here’s how it works:
1. Find a jersey (or jerseys) you’d like to swap.
2. Tweet a picture of the jersey with size and manufacturer
3. Use the hashtag #SwapOfTheTable
4. Trade as many times as you like in the 2 weeks
5. On August 13, we see what went where and then you will trade with your final partner.
Hypothetically, Brian and Mark trade jerseys. Mark could then trade that jersey to Sarah, who could then trade that on to Dean, who then decides to keep it or keep trading, etc. On August 13, Dean would then ship his jersey to Sarah to complete the swap. Make sense? We sure hope so.
Follow along through Twitter or here on the site.