Brian, Mark and Hank are joined again by Collin to discuss the NSWL, “Oasis or Mirage”, gargoyles and Collin creates a new word. Play along using that word #sinseriously
Brian, Mark, Hank and Chris are joined by Colin Mackenzie, otherwise known as @DCUMack to discuss the NWSL, Hank’s day drinking and we watch Colin slowly die in real time as DC United lose to Nashville while we record! Play along with #NoShitHank
Brian, Mark and Chris are joined by a stuttering image of Hank in his car as he drives home from work. They talk NWSL, DC United (FINALLY), NYCFC, SuperLiga, and mules. Say more than Hank did using #HankInACan
Brian, Mark, Hank and Chris catch up on the NWSL and discuss the recent US Women’s and Men’s results. Celebrate Chris’s birthday using #HappyBallacheBellend
Brian, Mark and Hank talk NWSL, Atlanta’s coaching conundrum, Venezia’s spending spree, Bull Durham and more.
Join us using #EvanReamEatsSac
Brian, Hank and Chris watch a driving Mark go 110 mph to New Mexico while they discuss NWSL, Timber Joey ripoffs, and find Ballard’s Oasis references to win a prize! Join us using #AlmostBellend
Brian, Mark, Chris and Hank are back after to catch you up on the NWSL, talk Miami’s “punishment”, plastic jerseys and white girl fonts. Join us using #48Balls
Brian and Hank help a road tripping Mark navigate the highways and discuss NWSL week 1, MLS week 5, The Crew, Whataburger, Voltron, Caddyshack and so much more. Play along with #PartsIsParts
Brian, Mark, Hank and Chris and joined by one of their three fans, Tyler Doyle, to discuss the NWSL Challenge Cup, awfulness in Ohio and Selena. Join us using #Matchbox475
“Ladies First” wraps up the Challenge Cup
1. The LA Galaxy won “El Traffic” and Chicharito scored again. Galaxy will win MLS Cup, true of false?
2. Columbus has rebranded and dropped “The Crew”. Rate this from current Chicago Fire to New England Revs.
3, Sticking with awfulness in Ohio, FC Cincinnati signed Geoff Cameron. Does anyone care?
4. Does Adrian Heath get fired this week?
5. Chris Wondolowski scored vs Real Salt lake this week. He plays until +/- 48.
6. Pick your game of the week.
Brian, Mark, Hank and Chris are back with more NWSL and week 3 of MLS. Join the discussion using #TheCatLeft?
“Ladies First” wrap up and Challenge Cup final preview. Mark almost changes his team.
1. Nashville leads the league in shots and shots on goal, but does it matter since they are still winless?
2. Chicharito scores tonight, over/under is 2
3. Cade Cowell is Rookie of the Year, book it. True or false?
4. Minnesota lost at home to Austin FC, Adrian Heath needs to do what to write the ship or is the writing on the (wonder)wall?
5. New England leads the Eastern Conference, hurry and cup on Hank’s dreams while you can.
6. Portland rested it’s starters vs FC Dallas last night and lost 4-1. Is it worth it for a CCL spot tied 1-1 going to the Azteca?
7. Which team is scarier San Jose or Real Salt Lake?
8. Cincinnati lost again. Their goal differential is -8. No question here, just pointing that out. 🙂
There are 2 bonus questions, thanks to Chris.