Brian, Hank, and Jake are back discussing RSL wins and New England woes. For some reason, Mark got muted when the episode saved. So you can fill in the blanks with your own Onawful rants!
Play along using #flimsy and/or #buttertoes
1. We ended last week’s show with hopes Real Salt Lake would pull off an upset in LA, AND THEY DID. What does their 6-2 win do for this RSL team in flux?
2. New England loses at the death to New York Red Bulls, what does this do to a NE team in flux?
3. The transfer window brings many rumors. Chicago is rumored to be in the running for Polish international Jakub “Kuba” Blaszczykowski and Columbian international Juan Quintero. How does Chicago pull off one, or both, moves?
4. LAFC are in talks with Wesley Schnieder and Keisuke Honda, but Chicharito’s salary demands are too high. Mark, when do you switch allegiances?
5. Portland fired their head athletic trainer amidst a 5 game winless streak. Who else can Caleb Porter blame before he gets fired?
6. Hank, when can we expect the next set of Rev’s stadium drawings?
7. The Starting 11 for the MLS All-Star Game vs Real Madrid has been announced. Which pick(s) do you disagree with and who should be added as a sub?